I know I know... so sue me. I've been busy too.
We're nearing now two months since we moved in here. The place is a HUGE space difference.. which makes a completely different impact on our lives. The master bedroom is small..I mean - I'm sure Rachel's last room was bigger. But we make due. Its all about enjoying all the other places in the house too, right?
I'm sitting here.. at nearly midnight - trying to build my friend's 40th Bday video for her party tomorrow... not sure I'll get it done.. but I'll do what I can and do my best doing so. No one had any YOUNGER photos of her. I had to get her hubby to infiltrate the storage room and find me one. Luck - but so much later years ones .. and people sent a lot of wedding ones.. (like I wouldnt have those?) .. ah well.. it will be whatever it is... the girls are doing a FAB job with the decorations and planning. I cant wait to see it all do down tomorrow. :)
okay .. there you've heard from me... :) I'll be back. I apologize for my lengthy absence.
No comments:
Post a Comment