Thursday, November 12, 2020

1 yr

So, today kind of sucks, doesn't it? I really don't want to remember that you aren't here.. because, for me, it's like it was 3wks +1 yr ago. You're on my mind, and you're stuck in your thing, I'm stuck in mine. We both strive to find the good in what is, instead of what isn't... This week has been amazingly beautiful. The weather, the timing, people pushing to help our community thing, missing Legion things, the push so hard for Christmas ( which we LOVE!!!!❤️) people coming together to support one another .. that's what it is ... And it's what I need to focus on. Sure, someone tossed in a shit show this week, but we got through it, right? That was yesterday, this is today. And "That" was last year .. that thing .that day..that event .. it's passed, and we need to pull up our big girl panties and get the 🤬 on with it. It's not moving on..it's moving forward; cuz otherwise you're going backwards, or you're standing still, we both know neither of those are good. I miss you like crazy. I wish this year had been spent doing all the plans that keep popping up in my calendar that we are supposed to be doing .. I can't even bring myself to delete them. They just sit there...waiting for us to go do them. Babies are coming, and I know you're so excited...I get the girl giggle dreams the closer we get. I hear you. I do so miss you. And... Thank you for sharing your life, love and world with me. I'm still here if you need me. I hear I'll be here a while, but you already know that too. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment