Thursday, June 17, 2021

time flies when you ... forget stuff.

Hey... are you still out there? Imagine that! 2021 .. man!
So life hasn't really done much outside of this little box. A lot happens inside of it, some outside of it, but really, who wants to go out there? Ok... sometimes is ok. But it's so pretty here. There's lots going on, and the people inside of it are pretty awesome. The BIL is selling the house.. well, it's sold now, so we're looking for a new home again. hey .. we lasted 8 years - to the day. That might be a record for me. The new owner is apparently a farmer who bought it as an investment property (means to rent it out) from a neighboring town and is away this week, but should be getting in touch with us next week to discuss things. I have mentally written all kinds of wish lists about this house and the new landlord and what I could hope for. I have submitted an application to the next available rental home in the village, I've called and spoken with, or given my number to people that MIGHT have a place for rent or know of someone that might. I shall leave no lead uncontacted.

The kid and her partner went to BC for a while. I got a report back last night that the partner started work this morning. Nice. Now her turn (fingers crossed, something for her that she enjoys - and SOON!)

I finally got back to trying to pack things up last night. It went on hold for showings...and now injust jave to get back on it. if i dont pack their stuff, i will be wading through it for yhe rest of the summer. and i want to change up the designation of each of the other two rooms. just wish theyd done this themselves. 🤬

No comments:

Post a Comment