All it takes sometimes is to just stick your face out there and ask for what you need. Manifesting is doing just that .. but we tend to forget to ask. It seems that every time I've done so lately, someone "picks up the phone on the other end" so to speak. My call is always answered.. even if it isn't resolved. It's definitely good to feel heard.
I'm starting to adjust my focus on finding us a place to live at least until the spring. I'd love to look at buying something - but without the steady 2nd income knowledge right now, it will just make more sense to try to find a place to rent for a short month to month term.
I reached out by email to 2 people today. One is a contact that said they might have an apartment available, and the other is a realtor friend in the neighborhood. The realtor friend came into the store about 10 mins after I hit send on that email. We talked briefly - I said .. I just need something til Spring at the least - and I am not worried about upgrades or painting or things like that. I need a place with heat and light, and it would be super if I didn't have to commute super far to work, and where Rob would be able to visit with his friends without having to drive. He said as a matter of fact - they take possession of a new place just up the street from where I work - TOMORROW .. and he'll talk about it and see if there's anything he can do.
If you don't ask - there's very little chance it will be offered to you. And something like this, or that apartment, are exactly what we need right now. Rob's going crazy alone, and to be closer to me at work would mean he could go for a walk and visit. He could sit on the porch and wave to people going by. He could walk the dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment