Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life is a Highway....

it is with a sad heart that I tell you that a friend of mine passed away suddenly. But with a .. I can't find the word.... satiated?   happy?  pleased? .... balanced... let's go with that..   with a balanced heart... I say that he was also a client.  With our help.. our guidance.. he had a will, he had investments, he was on track to becoming debt free ... and a lot of his debts were paid off... that he has gone to rest - and that no one is left to carry a large burden of debt, or things to take care of.    He had a will.  Born in 1964 - not a few years older than me - and he had his life and his after life things in order.

Can you say that?

Do You have a Will??

Have you things in place to leave to those you love and care the most about ... in writing .. to proceed you when you are taken to the netherworld?

Forgive me for not being religious, or for taking religious sortings in my text.... its all the same in the end.


isnt it?

Did you remember that important document that will tell the rest of the world that is left behind if you leave before we all expected you to.... exactly what you want us to do with your stuff?... your money?  Your prized possessions?

ok... why not?

Oh yes.. I know... its something you dont want to talk about.. or think about.. or do anything about... because its scary.. its .. not here.. but

BELIEVE you me....

you'll think about those things when that last moment comes....  that's how we're built.

My world will not end without my pre-thinking that "should this day come"....
because ..   I've been there when someone's day came ...

I held her hand.. I told her to let go ... and that it was going to be alright. That we.. left here... would still be ok.

and that everything she wanted ..

would happen.. just as she wanted it to.

Because I do what I do.    This is important to me.   I lived through someone having to let go....  and we made it... we still make it... 13 years later... we still get on.  We heard her words... her wishes.. and we still continue...

I will not pass on.. without my simplest wishes being left behind.

Will you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment