6:57am sitting in the shop with the dogs and Kristin..and it's the first song to play on the radio.
No 🤬. This song is trying to tell us something. Thomas Rhett released this so song in 2017. It started coming back on when we got the news they were selling the house. It's played whenever there was a shift in things around us between the showings, the sale, finding out the new owner bought it as an investment and we could possibly stay, and now the morning after finding my husband on the floor in the middle of a massive stroke.
We have an amazing group of friends for us baby. They won't let us fall.
Here's my last update for everyone after seeing him at 9pm.
I'm home. He's doing really good actually. He's responsive now. His right side is still not all working yet. But what they've done has been helping. He's on hourly check-ins where they ask him questions and test strength and power on both sides. I got kisses and cuddles and hand squeezes. Visitors are only 1 per day for 1 hr. He's in London university hosp on the 7th floor in Neuro/operations. The stroke unit is full. His mom will be his visitor tomorrow so she will update after. He is still non- verbal but is trying. Things look good for this soon. We got him there in time for them to do what they need to.
This morning is the first of many that will be different for a while. But I'm not alone. I'm going to need to get get some space to let the thoughts in my head actually run their course so I can figure out what our next moves will be, but for now, it's taking each new day as they come. Remembering that it's ok to cry and making sure I do the stuff I need to do for myself. 💕
No comments:
Post a Comment