Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's stuck...

You know those days you wake up and have a song stuck in your head? Sometimes it's not a bad song... and other times, it's one of those downright annoying ditties that sometimes also comes with the visual enhancements.



Right... all day... randomly odd moments and it starts playing in your head like the iPod on repeat.



What about words or phrases?

'Necromancer' .. 


nec·ro·man·cy

  [nek-ruh-man-see]  Show IPA
–noun
1.
a method of divination through alleged communication with the dead; black art.
2.
magic in general, especially that practiced by a witch or sorcerer; sorcery; witchcraft; conjuration.


'pooping out a garden gnome' ...

(Good heavens.. WTH??? Where did THAT come from and WHY?)


Or words that when you say them.. they sound like they aren't really a word.   'oven'


I was at work one day discussing things you rarely clean... out came the word 'oven'.. and for the life of me, for the rest of the day, I could NOT get the word out of my head - nor would it sound right when I heard it. Odd.

Today I woke up with a couple songs mashing themselves together - and they weren't making sense.  Like one line from an Eminem song, and the other from something a la Taylor Swift.   I'd tell you - but thank heavens - it's gone.

(are you still bouncing to Numa Numa?.. sorry.)

Got something stuck in your head you want to pass on?  They say if you share it, a lot of times it leaves you.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment