McDonald's makes Cinnamon Melts... little, bite sized morsels smothered in absolutely delicious warm, melting, frosting...
I had to at least tell you about them, even if I can't (and might not actually) share them with you.
They remind me of high schoool - they used to have cinnamon buns in the cafeteria in the morning - and if there was any left over.. there would be some at lunch too. *yum*
Speaking of 'yesterday', a couple days ago someone I have thought of quite often over the last 15 years made a reappearance! .. and WOW was I excited! .. and anxious.
So far so good. We've had a few emails back and forth and I would have given her a call last nite if it weren't so late. In my world, we don't phone people after 9:30 unless they specifically ask. Also, calling her would have been possible if I wasn't doing three other things at the same time. I have realized that I am somewhat less multi-functional in the evenings, and I'd already felt that I blew someone in the house off who came to chat about house stuff. Yesterday being March 1st, I knew there should be some new postings on Craigslist for places for rent, so I was checking all the bookmarked sites I have for anything new and fresh. Plus I was fielding emails about the upcoming Hot Lunch menu for the school, whilst trying to create said menu over again, because somehow I absent mindedly deleted 2 years worth of previous menus... and listening to SO play Zuma. *lol*
I'm looking forward to catching up with her... it's been a very long time. I happend to catch a video a mutual friend of ours posted. After watching the video I realized just how much I've missed having her in my life and how pleasantly surprised and happy I was to see that she sent me a friend request on facebook.
This morning on my drive into work, I was thinking about other classic and classy friends that have come through my life and are no longer around for some reason or another. Time and life change each of us; we encounter things along the way that take us to new places, shape and help us re-shape our perspectives, and all in all help to create the people we are. Those people have definitely helped to create and change me to who I am right now.
It's pretty interesting how our friends take their own paths and can become less and less involved in our lives. Sometimes they up and just vanish completely... and of course, there too are some people that you'd just LIKE them to vanish -but somehow THEY manage to stick around... LOL!
So for all those people that have been a part of, influenced, and helped to shape me and my world to how it is today, I wanted to say Thank you! <3
Holy rain drops batman! They warned of high winds and heavy rain and possible snow.. and now at 12:30pm the wind and the rain here. Hope you're somewhere inside, warm and dry today. And hope you're smiling along with me.





No comments:
Post a Comment