Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Giving up...

No.. this isn't a sullen plea for help...

I mean... THIS...


No... really. I mean it.

You know why.. you don't have to ask this question.

It's kept me amused on long, slow moving, boring days.. but it's taken me out of where I should be instead.. mentally - and sometimes physically.

I will admit, I have been doing MUCH better than I was over the last 9 months - but that's not enough.  I need to challenge myself to do better to be where I should be.  Doing laundry, making supper, cleaning the bathroom.. all those things I dislike doing... I should be doing THEM (because no one is going to do them FOR me) instead of farting around on that.

The biggest reason?  Because I hate that my wall gets filled up with my posts (and the ones from FV friends)
to share FV things with others (because you know, I love to share / help others)... and pushes all the relevant and what I think is worth sharing posts off the page.  So I spend more time cleaning off my wall and deleting things than I do anything else anymore. Seriously.... ? That's just ridiculous.

So, it won't be immediate..  it will be something I kind of wean myself off of.  But I won't be thinking in the back of my head when its time to get my daughter settled into bed that I have to log in and harvest my FV crops... I'll be more focussed on actually settling her down and putting her to bed and looking forward to spending time with my S.O. ... because THAT is where I'm supposed to be... And then -  if the laundry doesn't get done.... at least I had a better excuse. *snicker*

1 comment:

  1. good for you...... great idea for all of us...... things like FV take a lot of time out of our busy lives..... good luck with the transition :)

    ReplyDelete