Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home time...

Been hanging at home with my 'sick' kid the past couple days... I think she's fine to go to school, but I can tell she doesn't feel all that great. Wouldn't want her to go and try to be at school and feel crappy anyway. I feel bad for her, and there's not much I can do other than tell her to lie down and relax.  There's too much going around at school anyway... a number of kids in her class and the student teacher are m.i.a.  so I can't really ignore it either.

But whatever it is she's got on tv right now... is annoying.. because I'm not watching it with her, I'm trying to do some work for a friend...

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit... I promise I'll have something for you right quick. :)

How's things with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment