Today I packed my car full of the stuff for donation. (No, you don't want anything I'm giving away - you are NOT missing anything! I promise!) The problem right now, is that I still have to drop the kid off in the morning for school... lol she'll only be a little uncomfortable.. and thank goodness that it's a short trip! ;)
I've also, very happily, paid off two of the three personal debts I have had sitting in the background to get paid off. That just leaves my Visa and the Brick card. Not bad. Next big pain in the butt will be car insurance in March - so hopefully my S.O.'s (significant other) T4 will be in before then, so we can do his taxes right quick and cover the car insurance, and throw a chunk onto at least one of the two cards. By then, we should be packing to move - and I will feel a million times better.
So... now we are sitting here at the kitchen table trying to get through the kid's homework.
and ...
heh.. heh... heh..



No comments:
Post a Comment