Whoops! I totally forgot to give you all a little insight to how I see this working (my blog)..
1) Feel free to share info / news / links or even the blog itself to your friends. I actually WANT to tell you about things I know or learn because my greatest pleasure is that stuff that comes into my head / across my path could somehow help someone in some way.
2) Do NOT take what I say personally. Everyone has bad days and it is completely possible that I (or someone else) could say something that pushes one of your buttons. If you're offended or your feelings get hurt because you read something here (be it something *I* say, or something someone ELSE says - it's OK to be upset (because that is your human right!), but it ISN'T okay to get into a fight about it - with me or someone else. At least not _HERE_. Take it up with me/them via email or something.
3) I absolutely WELCOME comments! I would LOVE to hear that you read/learned/used something here that has worked or hasn't worked. That being said - no bashing me or others. You know exactly how that will be handled (insert waving of finger).
4) Just a reminder - that if you do not have a blogger account or a gmail account, you can sign up for one to become a member and your posts will give you an option to post anonymously or with your ID. If you are not a member, I believe you can still post anonymously, but I won't know who made the post - so it would be great if you remember to add your name or a handle at the end if you want a reply etc.
Have a SUPER day! and Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment